Szeged Industrial Logistic Centre and Industrial Park
The development of SZILK was started in 2005 by the Municipality of Szeged in co-operation with Masped PLC , Zoll-Platz Ltd and MÁV Kombiterminal Ltd with the main target of creating the strongest logistic supplier in the Southern Plains Region.
SZILK has the title of both "Intermodal Logistic Centre" and "Industrial Park".
SZILK strives to establish infrastructure which satisfies the needs of international clients. We have attained our goal of combining the different ways of transporting by road, rail, water or air, thus realising intermodality, i.e. the highest level of logistic services.
Apart from logistic activities SZILK can give place for manufacturers and we expect other additional services to appear in the near future.
The managing of real estates, warehousing and counselling etc. play an important part, which proves that the competitiveness of the Centre on the market is increased by the diversity of activities and services.
SZILK is able to provide a high quality service that adapts to the changes in the marketplace.
GlobalLog Ltd, a part of SZILK, was founded with the aim of establishing and operating the 46-hectare-big Szeged Logistic and Industrial Park near M5 and M43 motorways.
The first stage of the project is present on a land of 9,6 hectares.
GlobalLog Ltd, which is a subsidiary company of Masped PLC., has a background of stable and influential owners.
The main scope of our business activity is:
- to coordinate the development of SZILK and manage the land and buildings owned by the company.
Your firm can be even more effective with us because:
- we have a connection with the RO-LA terminal
- we have a connection with DÉLÉP Industrial Park
- we have a direct connection to M43 motorway and M5 main road
- we are a part of NYILT – that is Western Industrial Logistic Centreline
- we are close to the port and airport in Szeged
- Customs yard I
- we are supported by the Municipality of Szeged
- we have a background of stable owners
- we are able to adapt quickly to the changes on the market
- we provide a wide range of services
- the Centre has an extremely good position
The owner companies
Masped Első Magyar Általános Szállítmányozási Zrt.
Szeged Megyei Jogú Város
Rail Service Hungaria Kft.
Kautz István President-CEO
1139 Budapest, Váci út 85.
Tel.:(36-1) 452 8100
Csonka István managing CEO
6728 Szeged, Dorozsmai út 5-7.
Telefax: (36-62) 549-179
dr. Botka László mayor
6720 Szeged, Széchenyi tér 10-11.
Bajtai István managing director
1065 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 25.
Tel.: (36-1) 334-1174
Fax: (36-1) 303-6687